Thursday, July 21

Name This Dog!!!

NAME THIS DOG!



Name this Dog! He has come to live in our house and be Jake's best friend. But he needs a name! Submit your suggestions. (No promise that Patrice will use one of them. :)

17 comments:

annie said...

Current options are: Baxter, Dodge(r), Jesse (Annie doesn't like that one), Bishop, Joey, Jazz (Annie doesn't like this one either), Sam (we both had dogs we loved named Sam), Oscar

Anonymous said...

How about "Dog" so then when people say, 'what's your dogs name?' You can reply, 'Oh, we just call him Dog (said like a redneck cowboy).

Anonymous said...

You can use the name my mom wanted me to name my dog: Digby. It's cute but it just wasn't right for my dog. I read that Oscar is one of the most popular dog names now (there is some list on msn or something that lists the most popular ones). I love the name Liam, but that is probably too much of a people name. My dog answers to Poopface, so you can try something like that, too. Just kidding. :P

Anonymous said...

I think the most appropriate name would be "almost as cool as david"... but only use that if the dog is really really cool. If he is only mediocre in the cool department then the name should appropriately be "not nearly as cool as david." Ace is a good name too... he could wear aviators and a leather jacket.

Anonymous said...

Roscoe? Sport? Lucky? =)
(Sorry, I'm in my office, which is great for psychology-related inspiration, but not so much in the dog naming department).

Patrice & Martin said...

We're thinking about Jonah now. Doesn't he kinda look like a Jonah? And it sounds cute when you say... "where's Jake and Jonah?"

annie said...

The question "where's Jake and Jonah?" might be cute, but I'm not sure the answer always will be!

:)

Anonymous said...

Bob.

Anonymous said...

Thor.

Anonymous said...

Zeus.

Anonymous said...

The man... he... he punted Baxter!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!

Don't name the dog Baxter.

Anonymous said...

Seymore

Anonymous said...

Pat(rice) + Ann(ie) = Patann
Patann

or Ricey

Jen said...

One I heard the other day and thought was cute is - Digger. But given its sort-of Chinese philosopher-looking white beard, something like Dahli or Confucius or LiPo seems appropriate!

Anonymous said...

I think his name should be Francis. Why? No reason.
My second choice is Ruff. Then Sparky. You could always just name him David. "Come here David. Here boy. Does David want a treat?"

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, who was Sam? Was I allive for him?

Anonymous said...

After a night of his howling, and having to share my food, water, treats, toys and people--I just call him "stupidhead."