Friday, October 28

Moving...

Well, apparently none of you wanted to comment on creativity and depression. Oh well. I still interested in why that connection exists. Still comment if you wish.

Now for the meat. I've set my move-back-to-my-parents'-house date. December 15. I'm not ready, especially since I'm going to be traveling pretty solidly from November 7 until December 10 (expect a slow down in blogging). I'm not ready to leave San Clemente, or Jake & George, or... .

I wish I could start the next era without saying good-bye to the one I'm in now. I can't remember ever being so sad to leave a place. I couldn't wait to leave home for college, to leave college for Hungary, to leave Hungary for America, to leave Indiana for California, and I now really want to go to France. But I do not want to leave San Clemente.

C'est la vie!

No comments: