human kind cannot bear very much reality -- t.s. eliot
A snail martini sounds very wrong. Did you try one? Love the pics you took. I agree with my sis, the water ones are very artsy.
Ok--I was lying about the snail martini... :)
Oh...I just assumed the French were bizarre and left it at that. ;)
Well... You weren't wrong about the bizarre-ness. Anyone who looks at frog legs and thinks, "Yummm," has to be a bit odd. :)
Need more Annie photos on here. I don't think I've seen a one!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A snail martini sounds very wrong. Did you try one?
Love the pics you took. I agree with my sis, the water ones are very artsy.
Ok--I was lying about the snail martini... :)
Oh...I just assumed the French were bizarre and left it at that. ;)
Well... You weren't wrong about the bizarre-ness. Anyone who looks at frog legs and thinks, "Yummm," has to be a bit odd. :)
Need more Annie photos on here. I don't think I've seen a one!!!!
Post a Comment