skip to main | skip to sidebar

Fare forward, voyagers

human kind cannot bear very much reality -- t.s. eliot

Monday, July 17

What we're all thinking...

Here's an honest editorial about current Mid-East violence (it's short).
at 07:06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • my worshipping community
  • me on flickr

Blog Archive

Those I Know...

  • against the window pane*
    9 years ago
  • Village Quilter
    12 years ago
  • Mute Street Photos
    14 years ago
  • My Life as a Student
    14 years ago
  • learning through teaching: my life in uganda

Those I Don't Know...

  • Phil Coffman - Designer
    2 years ago
  • The Thoughts and Adventures of Ben, Kyri & Their Mom
    6 years ago
  • Luke's Commonplace Book
    7 years ago
  • blaine hogan
    10 years ago
  • 500 Babies
    13 years ago
  • thelongbrake dot com
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?
--High Fidelity