Thursday, January 10

Sorry so silent

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I got a new job! Yippee! I'm officially a high school English teacher. School starts on the 14th, and I'm busy getting my lesson plans together. I'll still keep up this blog, but maybe not with as much regularity. Especially in the next couple weeks as I'm settling into my new routine...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! Congratulations! Enjoy the new work! I will miss your more-frequent postings, but making money, that's always a good thing.

Jen said...

Welcome back to the teaching gig! I await much commiseration and a diminishing of your reading list aspirations.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We've been without telephone and internet for the last 2 MONTHS so I'm just now getting the news. No, we're not in Hungary. Germany. 2 words: DEUTSCHES TELECOM

What lucky students to have Ms. Nelson as their teacher! Debbie P.